If you have been still struggling to get activated the Whatsapp voice calling feature then, your wait is now over. Initially to enable calling feature you need some hack sort of things which require an invite call from the user who already has enabled on his phone. Now it’s really easy! Just follow the steps below!
1. Check the PlayStore if the update is available (Remember to check the version you’re on. You need the 2.12.19)
2. If the update is available, just update it.
NOTE : YOU DONT HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE PREVIOUS INSTALLATION OF WHATSAPP.
4. Download click the download button
5. Transfer the downloaded app to your phone’s memory or SD card. Whichever you prefer
6. Make sure you have checked “Unknown Sources” in the settings. (If you didn’t your phone will prompt you to do it)
7. Install the APK file you transferred to your phone.
8. Launch WhatsApp
9. If you see the new interface with all the three tabs you are good to go.
10. If you DONT see the three new tabs, force close WhatsApp and open it again.
11. You should have the three new tabs for calling.
IF YOU STILL DON”T SEE THE NEW CALLING TAB, JUST ININSTALL WHATSAPP, REBOOT YOUR PHONE, AND INSTALL IT AGAIN.
There are certain functions provided such as to hang up, activate the speaker, mute, and switch to chat, and that’s pretty much it. Calls connect almost instantly and sound quality is crisp, without interruptions in our test on different devices.
If you are still facing any issues, then feel free to drop them in comments section we would be solving those issues.